Monday, November 5, 2007

House of Q


You all are probably getting pretty tired of my photo houses but I am hooked on these … lol. Here is the latest addition to my block party. It was really hard to get a good scan of it as the chain did not want to hang right on the scanner. It features no other than the mighty Quinton himself.

Well you know me … I kept walking past the house of Q in the hallway and I just felt it was not finished so I pulled it down for a “redo” … lol I added the rusted curlies and another rusted snap and it made all the difference.
These can be made any size but the measuring tape on mine are accurate.

7 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome! I was looking to see who won your Friday candy, but to my surprise found this beautiful posting instead.

Gayle Page-Robak said...

This is excellent, Inka...what a beautiful tribute to your grandbaby...he will love seeing this when he gets older. Love it!

Pattyjo said...

Totally awesome! You sure make me want a new grandbaby!

lindacreates said...

This is great! I love the curly Q's, but the grandbaby is the best part of all.

Wanda H said...

Fabulous!!!! I often leave things that just don't seem quite right or done on my counter where I can walk past them and think about them and pretty soon... in pops an idea of what to do :-))

Lisa Renéa said...

Where do I begin? This is an amazing bit of art! Discovered your blog while perusing blogland today-wow!!! I love your charms! You've truly taken collage charms to the next level! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Ro Bruhn said...

I love your photo house, the 'rusty' pieces are fabulous