Friday, August 20, 2010

Blisful ATC's Orange

Recently I joined the "Blissful ATC Swap" ... there link is now on my left hand sidebar... anyway my first swap there so I hope that it is ok to post these. The theme was "Orange" and below is the ATC I sent to my partner Laura It is done on crinkled tinfoil with Dresden foil trim. The dance hall girl is layered on an orange feather and her dance costume was glittered. I finished it off with some leaves stamped with "Dance" and a little metal corner scroll. It was really hard to get a good picture because the reflection off the glitter and the foil but then I always think they look better in real hands
Sent

This is the one that Laura sent. I have seen several felted ATC's online but this is the first time I have seen one in real life...what a treat as you can see! It too was hard to photograph and this picture really doesn't do it justice at all. It also had a really cute little backside but my camera ran out of battery by time I got a good one of the front. I do love it and will treasure having it in my little ATC collection


Received

5 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Both are so different but oh so much fun. Love seeing all your ATC's.

Netty said...

Both fabulous. Annette x

Mosaic Magpie said...

Both so different and so wonderful at the same time. It is so much fun to see all the different takes on one theme.
Debbie

Crowing Moon said...

they are both gorgeous :)
I wanted to join the ATC swap myself and sent in all my details etc and then was told it was only for US residents I was so disappointed :(
Ah well I can check out your lovely creations each month instead :)

Angela said...

Hi! I have finally gotten a chance to get around and look at the rest of everyone's "Orange" ACTs and I am so glad! Your card is spectacular! Laura's is awesome, too!
I hope you both are signed up for next month...I can't wait to see what you do with the "Leaves" theme!
Angela