Friday, June 17, 2011

Beautiful blooms!..

Yes... I am still here in Idaho
The best laid plans... lol. Since my last post I was informed that my niece in getting married. So my sister and I decided to delay the move so we could attend. As much as I wanted to get this move over with I am at least home when my Peonies were blooming.


Not only that... check out this vintage fencing at a local antiques store and the bed rails at a local yard sale. Since my back yard is already has a wood fence ... what could I want that for! ¯\(°o)/¯ 

 



I have several projects in the works in my back yard. The vintage fencing is one and another one will be utilizing these windows we found on Craigslist. I will be posting more on that soon too!





13 comments:

Art From The heart said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie and your Peonies are lovely.
hugs, amy

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your fencing! Thanks for sharing the lovely printables! Valerie

bobbie said...

Which antique store??? I wanna go!!!

Your peonies are pea-yoo-ti-ful!!!

Lynn Stevens said...

oh, do I see a garden "bed" in your near future?
Your peonies are fabulous!!!
hugs Lynn

Gerri Herbst said...

Thank you for the freebie,,,but I am more interested in what you will create with the fencing and windows. Beautiful peonies too! gerri

Carolyn said...

Hi Inka. Your peonies survived this year and look terrific. They are so beautiful this time of year.

Knowing you, your garden/yard projects will be exceptional.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful blooms! I'm enjoying my peonies. too! Love the windows and fence! Looking forward to seeing what you'll use them for :)

Harriet said...

Your Peonies are beautiful.I have always loved that flower. I can't wait to see what you do with the fence and headboard.Enjoy! your day.

DeeDee said...

Oh I so love those windows.. and thanks so much for the freebie too... and that fencing I would love to have.. great stuff

plaisanter said...

Gorgeous flowers!!

Unknown said...

This is such a wonderfull blog, I love all the work you made. Keep up the great job, looking forward to reading you again! Greetings form Croatia :)

www.hobbychic.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Hi Inka!!! Thank you so much for these beautiful images!
Have A Wonderful 4th of July!
Nancy xx :D

Romero said...

You have provided a lot of very useful information in this post, and I'm glad to see such a nice post. Do you want to know how to make click faster? For Drag click Test you only have to click your mouse's left button as fast as you can to score high. To improve and maintain your click speed, one requires to practice a lot.